What to expect at Mount Olive!
Gracious and warm people
- Normally our worship service begins at 10:45 am and ends at about 12:30 pm (kids remain with their parents).
- However, due to COVID-19, We are meeting in person for only 1 hour, from 10:30 am-11:30 pm.
What should you wear?
- There will be people there with suits and ties on, but please come as you are.
- For the physically disabled or handicapped we have an elevator at the lower entrance to the sanctuary.
- Parking is on the street.
- Expect to see people of all ages and races of people.
- Expect a clear explanation of the Bible.
- A clear presentation of the Gospel.
- Music that is traditional with the exception of Youth Sundays (3rd Sunday).