Supporting Mount Olive During COVID-19
During this time of social distancing and increasing restricted social activity. I would ask that you do a number of activities:
- Pray for the church and its surrounding community. No doubt, people are fearful of what this virus could do to them and their households. Some people are losing their jobs, savings, and even their lives. Pray for the church and surrounding community.
- Call other members. Be proactive in keeping in touch with one another.
- Join us in Bible Study each Wednesday Night, now, from the comfort of your own home, you can join us in Bible Study. Praise the Lord! The more the merrier, everybody can ask as many questions and we still end with prayer requests.
- Pray with members of the church, particularly those who have not been able to make it out since before COVID-19. This is an opportunity for us to develop a deeper level of intimacy. So, let's pray with and for one another.
- Join us for Sunday Service, I know we have had a few technical difficulties, but generally, if you do not see us on Facebook, we will be on our webpage: www.mtolivebaptistchurch-dc.com
- Finally, give. Remain faithful to your obligations. Just mail any and all support to:
Mount Olive Baptist Church
1140 6th Street NE
Washington, DC 20002
Thank you and we will look forward to seeing you once we have overcome this crisis. Remember, God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, of love and strong mind. God bless you my beloved. 2 Timothy 1:7